Wednesday, December 09, 2015

2 Toothy's at GOMH, Skunked at Mille Lacs

Sullivan is mostly open even though it doesn't look like it
4:00-4:35PM  GOMH
10:00-11:30PM Mille Lacs

Conditions at GOMH: 42 degrees, partly sunny, wind out of the SW
Conditions at Mille Lacs: 41 degrees, chop at the inlet, calm at Eddy's

I buzzed by Bulldog Lake and there were a couple of guys out fishing with tip up's.  Then I went to the GOMH where it got these two bullheads on the NE side.
19.25" Luck-E-Strike RC STX
16" H2O XPress Ult. Jerk Shad
There were a couple of portables out at the Platte Lake Access.  I went to the Inlet and didn't get anything.

At Mille Lacs the water was low and the flow into the lake was kind of messed up with a flow going South.  I didn't see a sign of a fish at either the inlet or at Eddy's.  There was a muskrat at Eddy's and some Geese off to the North.  I saw three deer on the drive home.

No comments: