Monday, July 01, 2013

Luck Only At The GOMH Tonight

Tonight I got out from 8:30PM to 9:45PM.  I hit the culvert first. I missed a fish that nailed my "Big Sexy" in the same spot I got the big one last night.  Unfortunately I didn't hook it.  Had another fish swirl on it and I may have had a couple hits when I sent it under the culvert but I didn't feel anything.  I just heard splashes.

At the GOMH I took the SW side as somebody was on the North side.  I got 2 small jumpers and missed a couple on the Frenzy Popper and had a small one jump me off on the Hack Attack Jig-n-Thief.  I went to go to the North side and the people had left.  I had a jumper jump me off on the Horny Toad and the Hack Jig. It stole my Thief.  I got this 15.5" on the Zoom Super Fluke as the mosquito's were closing in on me.

No comments: