Friday, August 05, 2011

August Morning At The GOMH

I was up at daybreak, so I decided to do some fishing. So off I headed to the Grumpy Old Man Hole. I started out throwing the Think Tank Lures Triggerfish on the NE side.

BAM!

I got 2 13inchers on the Triggerfish and I missed one hit.

Next I threw a white Zoom Horny Toad. I had to work it subsurface to get the 13 incher I got on that. I also had a fish swirl on it subsurface.

I tried the Dagored, Kelly J, and Kelly J Jr. I switched to a green pumpkin Crawtube and got an 11", 12", and 13"

John W. showed up and told me he got 8 last night including a couple of 21's. Translated he caught a couple of bigger bullheads, who knows how big.

He managed to pull in 3 jumpin bullheads with his tube, which he kept.

I tried the South side but didn't get anything. Also skunked at Jenny's.

No comments: