Monday, August 02, 2010

Shore Nuff

Tonight I went to the lake place to make sure the boat wasn't filled with water due to a couple of storms in the last few days and naturally I brought my frogging rod along to try and catch some fish. The frog tied on the end of the line was Snagproof Viking which is a purple frog with yellow in the legs. I didn't take the boat out. I only fished from shore and off the dock. On about my 3rd cast I got this 13"+ largie.


On a cast over by Sherman's dock I got a 12"+ and in front of Jim's dock I had something, probably a pike, swipe at the frog.

I also fished for a couple of minutes at Jenny's and caught a 13" largie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bass Pundit...I'm sorry, if I am supposed to know this and I don't.

I have another serious question for you..."what is shore nuff"?

My guess is either a destination (as a found on google search) or...

something like...
"shore-nuff the boat wasn't filled with water"

Basspastor said...

"Shure nuff" is an expression that means shure enough.

Like "Shure nuff I caught another fish" or like you said "Shure-nuff the boat wasn't filled with water."

I changed it to "Shore" cause I was shore fishing and shore nuff I caught some fish.