Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Evening GOMH & Bulldog

Today we put the dock in at the lake place and I observed bass spawning. 3 big one's actually.

Tonight I got out just before 8PM and headed to the GOMH. Once again it was swim jigs with 3 rods rigged up with them.


I started out by catching 3 jumpin bullheads and a toothy bullhead on the SE side along with several missed bites.

I got 2 jumpin bullheads on the NW side. I fished there cause there was a guy catching orange bullheads on the NE side. When he left I moved over to the NE side and got another jumpin bullhead. I went back to the SE side for one more crack and got a jumpin bullhead on my last cast.

Bulldog:
Next it was on to Bulldog where I caught 3 bass and missed about that many bites. It was getting dark and the mosquito's were getting thick so I headed in around 9:30PM.

No comments: