Monday, February 01, 2021

Smackdown!

10.5" Glow Demon/Minnow

 
4:30-6:50PM 16' My Spot Rock Lake
20-22℉, Cloudy, 3-4mph NW

I got up later than I wanted. I almost forgot the maggies and waxies. Had to drive back home from 27 and 8. The fish were where they were yesterday and they were active for the first hour and 15 minutes or so. After bringing my 5th crappie up on the Glow Demon and Minnow. I sent down THE Jig and caught one right away. I sent down a minnow and got popped immediately. Kept sending the minnow down and getting fish. After I had gotten about 8 more crappies. I decided it would be quicker if I didn't have to deal with a minnow so I sent THE Jig down again. Caught one more then couldn't hook about 7 bites in a row, so I went back to the minnow and brought them in as quick as I could. Finally at about a quarter to 6 things slowed down. I caught a few more on THE Jig but they weren't loving it. I switched up the VMC Tubby got a couple on that and missed a bunch of bites, sunfish maybe. I got a couple on the Glow Demon Spoon. The last fish came on a Glow Demon/Minnow. The fish averaged a little smaller tonight. I caught maybe 6 that were over 10 inches. Most of the fish were 8", whereas last night they were closer to 9 inches. 

60 Crips (That's what I'm talking about)

No comments: