Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Rockin' It Again Tonight

 

9.5" Demon/Minnow

4:30-6:30PM 16' 2021 Spot
7℉, Cloudy light Snow, 0-4mph S

Parked in the same area as yesterday. Drilled out one of yesterday's holes, but couldn't fit the auger to fit to send the slush down the hole, so I went a bit to the North and drilled three new ones. Got the first bite when I was messing with the Aqua-Vu. Had about a half hour of good light for viewing, but not much was going on. Saw one sunny and a couple of crappies. When fish were down there they were either on the minnow or THE Jig. Had a couple of flurries a piece when one or the other was hot. As quick as I could get it down a fish was on. Fishing got tough around 6PM.  As I was packing up a guy named ?Travis? came over to talk. He set up about 40 yards to the South of me around 5:30 or so. He gave me a bit of info about the lake that I will have to give a try sometime when the weather is warmer.  It wasn't nearly as cold tonight.

36 Crip 
1 Sun

No comments: