Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Lesson Learned Tonight At Rock Lake

8.5" THE Jig

5.5" THE Jig

3:00-6:30PM 16' 2021 Spot
18-22℉, Sunny, 3-7mph E

I got out plenty early. got set up on the spot. Had a couple fish come through and quickly leave.  Drilled a circle of holes from my area then went out and checked them. Marked a few fish to the NW.  I kept checking holes rather than get set up. I went back to where I was set up and marked and caught a crappie. It was now around 5PM, so I didn't put the camera down. Had a steady bite on THE Jig and caught half as much on the minnow. I should have put the camera down right away just in case they showed up. I could just leave the camera in place and pick it up at the end of the night if I need it. Oh well, lesson learned. Caught a number of little guys and the average size was down as a whole.

34 Crappies
 

No comments: