Sunday, January 31, 2021

Really Good Night On Rock

8.5" T.H.E. Jig

Broke the bail spring cover

3:00-6:30PM 16' Rock Lake
29-31℉, Cloudy very light snow, 0-4mph NW

I went out to where the houses were last night drilling a little to the East. Drilled 3 holes to start and nothing was there. I thought drilling 3 holes sure was stupid. I then drilled a hole a little to the SW. Nothing there. Instead of drilling another hole, I went back and fish showed up quickly. I caught a crappie on THE Jig. Then I put the camera down. Getting it positioned right was a pain.  Once I got the camera settled it was game on until it got dark with crips and sunnies. I didn't actually catch a sunfish, but I saw quite a few. At about 4PM crappies got on the minnow. Fishing was good until about 5:40PM then really slowed down. I busted the bail spring cover when I bumped the reel. I packed up at 6:30 when it got super slow.

44 Crappie
5 Sunfish
 

No comments: