Sunday, February 21, 2021

OK Bite On Rock Tonight

9" On the first drop with THE Jig

3:30-7:00PM 16' 2021 Spot
28-30℉, Cloudy light snow, 0-5mph SE

Got the minnow down first, didn't see anything. Put THE Jig down and got bit immediately.  Unfortunately, it wasn't on like that. Just occasional fish coming through. I did catch 5 crappies in about 3 minutes on the Glow Demon around 5:30 or so, but other than that it was here and there usually with individual fish. Saw one perch on the camera. Visibility wasn't great for the camera with so much junk in the water tonight. I think it got too dark to see around 5:20 or so. I only got like 3 fish in the final hour with a few misses. Fish were all over in the water volume tonight and bigger on average than the last couple of nights. Caught at least 5 over 10-inches with 10.5" being the biggest. I think I had a couple of pike come through but never got them to appear on camera.

35 Crip

 

No comments: