Sunday, February 28, 2021

Ending February and 2020/21 Season with a Slow Bite


 5:00-7:00PM 15' My Spot Rock Lake
20-25℉, Sunny, 5-15mph WNW

I watched Gussy win at the Tennessee River. I wasn't in a big hurry to get out tonight with the wind being so nasty. When I arrived at the lake they got less snow than down here, but with the drifting, I lost my bearings and parked the truck a little farther out than I meant to. I used the truck for a windbreak. I didn't see or mark anything, so I went and drilled two new holes. There were fish there suspended the second I put the FL-8 down.  I got 10 crappies in the final hour. They ran small. They were evenly split between the Demon and THE Jig.

10 Crips

PS I was going to fish for tullibee in the morning, but it was snowing pretty good so I decided not to go.  

No comments: