Saturday, August 25, 2018

Pontoon Trip With Todd & The Girls




I got to the lake place just as Todd was about to start cooking around 6:15PM.  I still had room after eating at the Snatcher's post-tournament picnic to eat a burger.  Belle made me a smore.  Eventually, we (Todd,K,Belle,Mal,Dev,Sophia) got loaded in the pontoon boat and headed for the backside of the big island where the girls like to swim.  While the girls were debating who was going to jump in first I caught a pike.  Devin was first in the water and was quickly joined by Mal and Sophia.  Belle stayed in the boat with us and fished.  At first, we got fooled by acorns falling out of a tree thinking they were fish.  Todd caught a small bass and Belle caught a few weeds.  I had a few fish pull on the ned rig.  Todd took us in getting us in "colder, bit faster" much to Devin's chagrin.   

No comments: