Sunday, April 21, 2024

Another Slabber Bullhead Night


14.75" BT Glow Demon/Minnow

 8:00-11:30 PM SW GOMH 
40-42℉, PC, 0-4mph WSW
Water Normal rising

I was amazed no one was at the Grumpy Old Man Hole tonight. 40m degrees isn't that cold and the winds were diminishing. I didn't get a bite for about an hour and about 10 minutes into fishing the lighted bobber. Missed my first two bites. There was an ultra-slow current into Sully tonight and all four of my fish came in the middle of the channel. They went 12.5",12.5",14.75",9" I thought the big one was only a 13-incher. I was amazed when it measured 14.75". I couldn't get the scale to read, but I'm pretty sure it weighed less than my PB. I think I probably got my last fish about 10PM. I didn't shine anything and did fish off the bridge and the SE side for about 15 minutes.

4 Crip 

12.5" Demon/minnow

No comments: