Thursday, March 10, 2022

A Little Better, But Not by Much

First fish on the Demon

After the Pike swam out of view.

 5:00-7:30PM Bulldog about 25' to the SE of where I had been fishing. 28.5' of water 
14-19℉, PC, 3-15mph WSW

I was the only person on the lake tonight. Caught the first crappie right away about 15' down. He showed up from above. I adjusted the camera higher and watched a pike swim off. Got the second fish on a Rippin Rap. Had a few pods move through, but nothing stayed around for very long. Fish were on the small side tonight and most were caught 10-feet or under. I forgot the maggies and waxies, oops. It pretty much died by 7PM. The ice seems to be melting from below. Forgot to check thickness, but I am no longer almost bottoming the auger out.

4 Demon/Minnow
3 Rippin Rap
3 Cubby
3 THE Jig

No comments: