Wednesday, October 21, 2015

More Success Tonight in the Slop Slip

15" Mills Spinnerbait w/ Grass Pig trailer
5:40-7:10PM
Conditions:  Mostly Sunny, Mild wind out of the NW, temps around 50 degrees

I decided to drift through the reeds throwing a spinnerbait.  I came out the other side a bit past Jenny's and a fish surfaced just behind me.  I cast back over the area and I got the bass in the picture on the black Mills Spinnerbait with a pink Grass Pig trailer.  I threw out the anchor and marked a waypoint on the GPS after getting a 14.5" bass on the Piranha.  I also missed another hit on the spinnerbait.  I then started casting in towards shore and a got a 24" class pike on the spinnerbait.  I was going to take a picture of it on the end of my line, but it got off before I was able to take the picture.
A flock of geese flying East
I had a small pike hit the Horny Toad as I paddled my way back to the cabin

No comments: