Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tonight's Trip

I wanted to get some of gear tested out before my tournament tomorrow.  I hit the inlet first.  The water is as high as I've ever seen it and is higher than it was this Spring.  I missed a few hits on a Spro Frog and a Horny Toad, then had to sit in the car for about 20 minutes so a storm could pass.  After the storm I missed hits on the Horny Toad and a pike missed the Stanley Phantom.

Next I went to the culvert.  The sun was in my eyes and I missed 3 or 4 hits at the juice on a Horny Toad.  I did get this 14" largie in the mouth of the North Culvert.
I also got a 11.75" letting the Toad sink at the juice.

I then went to the GOMH.  I got this bullhead on my very first cast on the NE side.
16.25
You can tell how high the water is in this pic.  I also had a bullhead crush a Bronze Eye.
16.5"

No comments: