Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Got To The GOMH This Morning

Today is the last day I can fish Platte/Sullivan just in case it is our "Blind Tournament" lake this week.  I hit the GOMH at 6AM and promptly missed the first couple of bites I had on my new Strike King KVD Sexy Dawg.  The second fish jumped off right in front of me.  It might have been a smallmouth, but I'm not totally sure on that.  I switched to the Zoom Super Fluke and missed a good hit right away, but it might have been a toothy.  I fished under the bridge and got this 13" jumpin' bullhead which I kept to give to Jenny.  I also got a 11.75" for her on the Fluke as well.  I had toothy's go after my KVD Sexy Dawg Jr's a couple of times but they didn't hit it.  They also tried for the Fluke and missed it as well.  I quit trying at 7:40AM.

1 comment:

fishingdudes said...

Fishing makes great fun! Whether you fish for a living or for pure hobby, you have to be as smart as a fisherman should be.

Click Here