Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Morning And Evening at the GOMH

11.5" Cubby/minnow (Pink)

17.25" X-Rap 6 (Firetiger)
7:30-11:30PM GOMH SW
36-39℉, Cloudy, 4-7mph NNE
------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:30-9:30PM GOMH SW
39-34℉, Cloudy some sprinkles, 7-15mph NNE

Two trips today.  I briefly fished the NE side both times and didn't get a fish.  The morning trip.  Had me switching out lures frequently. All I caught were jumpin' bullheads.  That little piece of bog drifted off the rocks and so I used the crawtube rod to pull it out into the current and it drifted out of the area.  I am pretty sure it was retired CO Kuske that came and fished for a couple of minutes.  While he was there I caught a small toothy on a Tiny Fat Rap.  He caught one jumper and left.  I fished maybe 15 more minutes and left myself.

The evening trip started out with an attempt at Dogfish.  Didn't get any.  Caught a few jumpers on the Poison.   I then switched to silvers and got 4 of those on the pink Cubby with a minnow.  Fish weren't nearly as active tonight.  I missed maybe one bite.  I got cold and the fish stopped biting so I left at 9:30PM.

No comments: