Sunday, April 07, 2019

Cubby Cut Off????

What Happened Here?

The Sun came out




After getting the garbage set out at the cabin I went and checked Bulldog, basically no change.  Then I went to Rock Lake where the ice has begun pulling away from shore at the access.  Then I went to the Sullivan Inlet.  The sounds of Spring and the sun came out.  Didn't get a bite.  No activity at the Culvert.  Nothing on the SW side of the GOMH.  I went to the NE side and had the Cubby get bit off maybe.  I cast across the way.   The bobber didn't stand up, so I pulled and the Cubby was gone, weird.  I assume it was a toothy bullhead, but I felt and saw nothing. I think I missed a bite on the Panfish Chatterbait possibly.  That was it for action.  It actually got above 50-degrees today and the sun came out after 6PM.  It was a pleasant night to be out

No comments: