Saturday, January 30, 2021

OK Evening On Rock

11" Glow Demon/Minnow
5" THE Jig/maggot
6" THE Jig/Wax Worm
3:50-7:00PM 13' My Spot
30℉, Cloudy, 0-6mph ESE

On my way out the guy from yesterday came over with his 4 wheeler offering to take me to my spot. I was more than halfway there so I declined. He had gotten some crappies and pike where he was fishing. I think next time I'm on the lake I'll check over that way. There were two houses in my general area, but out deeper than I fish. They were running tip-ups toward shore and he had a flag go up a little before I got to my spot. False alarm. I got the minnow down and had lookers right away that left quickly. I then got the Aqua-Vu down. Not much light penetration today made my viewing area limited. I had a few perch and little sunnies come through that weren't interested. at about 4:45PM some better sunnies showed up, but visibility was poor. I had a pike look at THE Jig. I saw a couple crappies before I pulled the camera up. I got 4 crappies on the Glow Demon and minnow. The final bite of the night was the 11-incher. Had a few sniffers and missed a few aggressive ones. I dropped a glow Tubby Jig and couldn't find it. I then dumped my maggot puck. I guess I'll be buying that Clam Corner. When I was putting stuff away I found the Tubby Jig.

4 Crip
1 Sun
1 Perch

No comments: