Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Few Fish On Rock Tonight (Packer Lost In Lambert)

8" Glow Demon Spoon/maggie

 

5.5" VMC Fly/Maggot

Initial Run On the Smitty Sled
4:50-6:15PM 14' Rock Lake
10-20℉, PC, 0-3mph WNW

I arrived at Rock Lake just as the 3rd Quarter ended in the Packer/Tampa Bay Game
Turns out Steve didn't account for the curves on the bottom of the Fish Trap which meant it didn't sit correctly on the Smitty Sled. I propped it up on the shovel on the way out. I set up maybe 15' North East of where I fished yesterday. Only drilled one set of holes. The heater didn't want to light for some reason Caught the first Crappie on the Glow Demon Spoon. Got the next fish on the Demon/Minnow. Got two on the VMC Fly/maggot. The last fish of the night was a sunny on the Fly.  I caught over 50% of my bites, so that's progress. A-A Ron was not able to mount a comeback and the Packers lost.

4 Crip 
1 Sun

No comments: