Saturday, January 23, 2021

Clown Show On Rock Lake Tonight

3:30-5:30PM 14' Between the Reeds and Cane
18-22℉, Cloudy light snow, 3-9mph SE

I was a clown show to start. Drilled 4 holes headed toward the Cane. Put the camera down and spotted a sunfish and perch immediately.  Made the mistake of drilling diagonally to the wind. Couldn't figure out the Rapala Camera Panner. The Glow Demon got hooked on the rod bag as I was taking it out. Visibility was poor on the Aqua View. I missed all the quality bites. I was lucky I didn't break the Genz Rod when I moved the Trap. I got Perch in both spots. Missed Sunfish at both spots. Saw nice crappie on the camera when I was bringing it up. Missed several more bites and kept having a muskrat come up in the holes.

 Steve finished the Smitty Sled. I picked it up on my way back home.

 

No comments: