Friday, November 30, 2018

Foggy Morning On Rock




7.5" Tubby Jig/Wax Worm

8.5" Tubby Jig/Maggies
8:30-11:00PM Rock Lake
28℉, Cloudy/Fog, 0-3 South

So I got the camera all set up and nothing.  After about 15 minutes of that, I was thinking about moving but then two sunfish and a bass came through. Shortly after that, I caught my first sunny.  It was all sunfish for about an hour and half.  I caught most of the ones I saw. Then a perch swam into view.  I caught it.  While I was taken its picture I didn't notice that my bobber had gone down.  I threw the perch back and yanked.  Nothing,  I reeled up and the minnow was still there.  I sent it back down and a pike was on screen immediately eyeing the minnow which was swimming furiously.  Unfortunately, the pike didn't hit again.  A few more sunfish moved through but were skittish about biting.  I hung it up at 11AM

9 Sunfish
1 Perch

Aqua-Vu
1 Bass
1 Pike
10 Sunfish


No comments: