Monday, September 10, 2018

My Act Wasn't All Together This Evening

Forgot to bring water, the camera, and my notepad. Doh!  I have just been dragging since the long day on Saturday.
5:50-8:10PM West Point, Don's Docks, Out from 17" Hole
74-70℉, Mostly Cloudy, 7-0mph SSE
69℉
9.78lbs for 5 Bass
I started to the East of West Point.  I got a small pike on the Terminator Jig and the first bass of the trip under "the dock" on West Point on the Terminator as well.  I got a dink next dock west then got bit off.  I got the 2nd bass on the 7' Tatula Elite Rod and Herb's Dilly Buzzbait in front of the rice.  When I got to the end of the rice I headed into Don's Bay to give a few docks a try.  I got a pike then the 2.68lb bass on the Terminator Jig.  I got bit off again,  Then I got bit off again,  Then I got 1.87lb bass on the Terminator Jig.  It got calm.  I cut the line at the spool on the Herb's Dilly.  I ended up switching reels on the Tatula Elite and beat feet for BIg West Bay.  I had a small pike hit the Shower Blows.  I then got the 2.27lber on the Herb's Dilly.  I got a small pike on the Herb's Dilly and that was it for fish tonight.

No comments: