Saturday, September 22, 2018

GOMH & Access Shore Docks & Wood




7:00-7:30AM GOMH
8:30AM-12:00PM West Point, Access Point Docks & Wood, NSI
44-66℉, Partly Cloudy, 8-18mph S
59℉
16" Jackhammer/RaZor Shad (GP/CH/WH)
A lot of shooting this morning on duck opener. Got two jumpers on the NE side on the Jackhammer.  Got a jumper and a toothy on the SW side on the Poison/Craw Fatty. Took a quick stop at Rock Lake and got nothing.  I then headed out in Trophy getting one small bass at West Point.  I then went to the docks off the end of Access Point working my way towards the access than all the past it to the slop.
A bass tipped me off to shallow wood, but I didn't catch it.  I came across some over hanging trees and caught two good one's.
17.25" Terminator Jig/Craw Fatty
A little way down there was a bunch of bass on this one dock.  It was slim pickings after that.  A few small bass and pike.  I went back to the dock and got one more small and nothing on the overhanging trees.  I then went to the N. Side of the small island and caught a bass and pike there.  It worked out to be a productive trip.
13.99lbs for my Best 6 Bass
16 Bass
8 Pike

No comments: