Friday, September 07, 2018

Dock Fishing Was Where It Was At Tonight

16" Terminator Jig/Craw Fatty (Blk/Red)
Looking across F Flat (It was dead there tonight)

4:30-8:05PM Docks Across, Reeds Across, F Flat
72-70℉, Mostly Sunny, 8-3mph ENE
72℉
15" Off "The Dock" Terminator Jig/Craw Fatty
Because the way the wind was I decided to go to "the dock" across.  I made to perfect of a cast and had a fish hang me up on the East side of the dock and get off.  I came around to the West side and got the 15-incher.  After that I decided to run some more docks and I caught at least 1 fish off of most of them until I got closer to the point. 
16"

16.25"

I took a quick trip into the reeds, missing what I think was a pike on the Hormy Toad.  I then went back to the docks for a bit.  Missing a good feeling bite and getting one good bass.  At the North Bed I went back into the reeds.  Missing one hit and catching a 15.5" on the yellow Terminator Frog.  That was it for the reeds.  The calm F Flat was calling my name.  Nothing going on.  I went over by the dock.  Still nothing on topwater.  It was getting dark.  I relented and threw the jig at "the dock" and then the next one West.  On the next one I got the last bite of the night, the 16" in the first pic.  Not a bad night.
13.53lbs for the Best 6 tonight
15 Bass
1 Pike

No comments: