Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Wasn't Happening On Rock Tonight


 3:00-6:30PM My Spot, North Hole
31-46℉, PC, 0-3mph SW

I headed north and drilled holes along the weed edge along the reeds to the cane patch and back along the basin. Didn't see a single sunny or pike. Caught some perch and saw some spot tail shiners in the basin area between the reeds and cane. At 4PM I decided to head to the spot North of the point where there are always houses. Should have drilled more holes. Had a couple sniffers and caught small crappie. On my way back I rechecked my first holes. Nothing. I should have headed back quicker than I did.  There were two guys that arrived just after I got there. They set up at the sunken island and didn't move.  That is going to be where I try next. Had C-130's buzz the lake a few times. 

No comments: