Sunday, December 13, 2020

Forgot The Rods, Snow Sucks, Vikes Lost

 Didn't take any pic's again

4:45-6:00PM 35' about 35' north of my spot
28℉, Cloudy snow, 3-10mph W

Vikes lost to the Bucs because Bailey forgot how to kick. The Refs didn't help either bailing the Bucs out several times. I was pretty salty with how the game turned out. I didn't give the Vikes much of a chance because the Bucs were coming off their bye week. The Vikes actually outplayed TB and deserved to win. Oh well. The Vikes may be able to get in at 8-8, but next week vs. the Bears isn't going to be a gimme.

I went to Bear Trax to pick up more minnows. I took my stuff out of the SUV and then realized I forgot to grab my rod bag. So I called dad to have him bring the rods up. I then walked out to the deep hole. There was a house set up in my spot, so I went about 35' to the North drilled two sets of holes then walked back to meet Dad. He was driving up just as I got to the road. I then walked back. Didn't mark anything where I was sitting. Checked the holes that were a little farther North and there was something there so I quickly moved. Caught 3 on the VMC Fly/maggot and 1 on the Bear Trax Demon/minnow. I think I missed 3 fish on the Demon and 2 on the Fly. Just not many opportunities tonight. There was a lot of junk in the water tonight and I wasn't getting bit so I called it a night early. The snow made getting back to the SUV a PIA. I didn't have any traction and lost one of my ice spikes along the way. I carried the auger and minnows separately from the Fish Trap. I still struggled to pull the Trap, ridiculous. 

4 Crip

4 Crips

No comments: