Thursday, December 10, 2020

Morning Skunk at Rock, Almost the Same In the Evening



 7:00-8:00AM Sunken Island Rock Lake

I expected there to be holes together from the two guys who were out last night, but there was only one set that was together and much to my dismay all the holes they drilled were hard frozen. I fished a little bit and it wasn't happening. I saw one perch and one pike on the Aqua-Vu. I didn't have any energy so I packed up and left by 8AM. I stopped at Bulldog to see if anyone was fishing there, nope. There was a spear laying there, however.  I drove to the GOMH to see if anyone was fishing Sullivan.  Didn't see any activity on either lake. There were some swans swimming.

3:30-5:00PM Rock SW Point
5:30-6:30PM Bulldog Hole Holy Family

So I went to the SW underwater point on Rock. Couldn't find any green weeds. Saw one sunfish. Marked a few perch and caught one. Had one sniffer high up close to shore and had a good mark sniff me in the hole where I saw the sunfish. I pulled the plug at 5PM and headed to Bulldog. The spear was still there. Didn't mark anything. It was a bit windy. Another disappointing trip.

No comments: