Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Not Efficient At Rock Lake

 
8.5" Glow Demon/Minnow

6" Glow Demon/Minnow

4" Not Skunked
3:40-6:15PM Rock Lake 15' My Spot
30-36℉, PC, 0-4mph SW
3-4' visibility

I went to my spot and drilled 6 holes in a circle. I then put the camera down in the first hole and there were sunfish swimming around. I then drilled three more holes got the rods out and started fishing. I wish I would have hole-hopped with the Vex instead. I ended up just staying put. There were sunfish, perch, and at least one pike down there. Visibility wasn't great due to sediment in the water. I caught two sunnies and two crappies after I had pulled the camera up. I missed a bunch of opportunities because I wasn't patient. After dark when things slowed down I drilled two more holes at each of the other hole locations then scouted with the Vex and glow Cubby. Didn't mark a thing. I fished about a half hour longer in the Trap marking a couple of fish, probably sunnies. I really should have gone fishing yesterday, but I overslept in the afternoon. Not sure when I'll be able to get out again.

2Crip 
2Sun 

Saw:
1 or 2 Pike, some small perch, and mostly small sunfish but there were a couple nice ones that came through.


No comments: