Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Bulldog, Didn't Impress Me

 


10" Demon/Minnow

3.55-7:50PM SE of the Access, then to Holy Family Hole
31-36℉, PC, 2-10mph NE


Hopefully, I finally got the seat secure. Was sore today so I moved extra slowly. Decided to go to Bulldog. Started out from the reeds just to the S of the access. I didn't think through what I was doing. I should have drilled single holes to look for fish instead of the full 4. I didn't see anything and quickly bailed for the basin. Some guys that were fishing the NE side passed in front of me. There was a wheeler and two guys fishing just to the North of Holy Family I set up about 30 yards to the SE of where they had their portable. Pretty dead until dark. Fish were in the bottom 10 feet. I missed my first 5 or so bites. Finally got one to hook up on the Demon/Minnow. Also caught a couple on T.H.E. Jig. I could call them in with a Northland Buck Shot Spoon. but didn''t convert any on it. The other guys left. I went and checked their holes and didn't mark anything. I caught my last crappie at 7:45. I moved like a turtle on my way to the Access.

5Crip 



No comments: