Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Still Fishin' Still Catchin'

21" Frenzy Minnow (Firetiger)


 
21" Jerk Shad (Sexy Shad)

7:50-10:00PM Harbor Mouth, South Corner
32℉, Cloudy, 3-10mph SW W NW

Started out throwing the Storm 360 Jig Head/Rage Swimmer Jr. combo at the Harbor Mouth and possibly had a bite. After I threw the Tomato Jerk Shad without a bite I got the first fish at the Harbor Mouth on a Firetiger Frenzy Minnow. I fished back and forth on the Jetty rocking to U2 not getting any bites. I went into leaving after the next fish in hand mode. Then decided to give the South Jetty a try. Didn't get anything at the Harbor Mouth, but did get a fish off of the South Corner. I'm planning on fishing for the next couple of nights and probably on December 1st. There was less ice in Harbor tonight than the last time I was out. Forgot to take a picture due to talking with Pete.

No comments: