Friday, November 06, 2020

3 Fish, DQ Break, 3 Fish

 

6:30-8:00PM North Corner
8:40-10:00PM NC and Harbor Mouth
56-52℉, PC, 5-14mph SSW

Nothing at the Harbor Mouth to start. I got on the North Corner standing rock and got 25-incher way out there on the Sexy Shad Jerk Shad. He must have had a little buddy follow him in because I had two eyes staring back at me when I got back to the Standing Rock. I immediately converted that 18-incher on the Jerk shad. A couple casts later and I had fish number three. Then I went for about half an hour without a bite. I was hungry so I went to DQ. After I got back I got an 18.5 at the NSR on the Rage Swimmer Jr. And I picked off an 18" on a gold X-Rap at the Harbor Mouth after losing one. The final fish of the night came at about a quarter to 10PM at the NSR on the X-Rap. Didn't get any moonlight until right about 10PM. Only saw 3 or 4 swimmers tonight. The muskrats were sure busy though.

No comments: