Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sullivan Sucked

My massive morning catch
9:00AM-12:15PM
38 degrees, pretty calm, partly cloudy

I woke up late.  I fished the same holes as yesterday and a set of 4 somebody drilled yesterday.  Had what were probably some small tullibee in one of those holes for a while.  I couldn't get them to bite.  My glasses came apart sans picture.  Dad came with Kaylee and brought me an old pair.  I managed to lose the screw right before dad arrived. Dad had an extra screw that fit.  I had to take off to get mom the Expedition.

3:30-7:00PM
34 degrees, cloudy, a bit of wind out of the NW
I got my gear switched into Jenny's van.  I decided to hit Sullivan again.  I was kind of thrown off as a couple people were sitting where I wanted to try.  I went on a wild goose chase trying to find the big weed flat.  Eventually I found it.  I got some small perch.  The walleyes I was hoping to get never showed.

No comments: