Friday, January 30, 2015

OK Crappie Night at Rock

10" fell to the Demon Crappie Minnow Combo
4:45-7:15PM
27 degrees, wind out of the South,  Partly Sunny.  Was definitely warmer than yesterday, but the wind kept it cooler than I would like.

I got out to a later start tonight. I drilled two sets of holes.  One where I got most of the sunnies yesterday and then one by the holes I've used the last couple of nights.  All I could get in the sunfish holes seemingly were perch.  I don't really know because the fish weren't really in a biting mood.  The minnow rods bobber got pulled down several times resulting in the one of the two perch I caught.  I moved out to the crappie holes and they weren't stacked down there tonight, but they came in fairly regularly.  Most of them fell to the Demon/Minnow combo tonight.  I dropped several of them tonight on the way up.  I should have had over 15 easy.  I left my rods sitting on the ice when I left.  I figured that out when I unpacked the truck when I got home.  Kaylee got a trip to the lake out of it.

9.5"er

11 Crappies
2 Perch

No comments: