Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween On Platte Lake

 
3.21lbs Piranha/Billy Goat (June/BLk/Blue)



4:00-7:00PM SPSI, SPSI Reeds Across, Pontoon Reeds, CPBI to NPBI, F Flat
50-62℉, PC, 3-10mph SSW
46-49℉ Low Falling

I got out late due to oversleeping and getting sucked in Online. I graded myself with an F for Boat Control and Possistioning at SPSI. The buoy has been removed. I missed bites on my first 4 casts. The wind was tricky, and I ended up running over the top. I missed a couple more bites before I finally got a pike. Spent way too much time at SPSI. Lost a bass on the E side of the point. Got a pike at Reed's Across SPSI. Went to Pontoon Reeds. Got a pike there and missed a bite or two. Then it was up to CPBI to NPBI. Landed my first bass between the two points and missed a couple of other bites. Got 3 bass off the NPBI, including the night's big bass, which was over 3lbs. Ended up not getting to F Flat until 5:45 PM, and the fish weren't going. Got # 5 and 6 on the Big Blade Chatter and one pike. The last bass was after dark. I stayed out a bit longer, but it just wasn't happening. I shouldn't complain about a 15.21lb bag, but I had higher hopes than that for today.

8Bass 
5Pike 

No comments: