Sunday, October 30, 2022

Calm Night On F Flat with Steve




Steve's Double

Double

2.79lbs

3.06lbs 

4.03lbs

4.23lbs Piranha/Billy Goat (June/Blk/Blue)

4.67lbs Jackhamer/Goat (June/Blk/Blue)

4:30-7:00PM F Flat
48-60℉, PC, 0-2mph N
47-48℉ Low Falling

 I started us on the outside reed edge of N Reeds Across. I did get a bass on the Toadz on the reed edge. It was slow to start. Steve and I tried to make a topwater bite happen, as there were periodic blow-ups happing. I did miss one bass hit on the Bubble Walker. Only 2 bass in the boat when the sun was setting, then Steve got his first 4lber and went on a tear. We got a double. Steve caught himself a bass on consecutive casts leading to his double because I hadn't weighed his fish yet when he got the hit. Steve got a 3, then another 4lber. I got the big bass of the night on my last cast. Steve also caught a fish on his last cast. Beautiful night. All of Steve's fish were on the Piranha/Billy Goat.  I got a couple on the Terminator Jig with Real Deal Craw as well as the Jackhammer/Goat 

21.56lbs for our 6 Best

Steve: 8Bass 1Pike, 
Me: 6Bass 1Pike

No comments: