Friday, October 28, 2022

A Fun Night In The Trophy with Pete, But Skunked At Mille Lacs

 

Pete's first fish

3lber



Another 3

3.30lbs Piranha/Billy Goat (June/Blk/Blue)

3.54lbs Jackhammer/Goat (June/Blk/Blue)


5:15-7:00PM F Flat
52-60℉, PC,  3-8mph S
46-47.5℉

Had a hit on the dock on the Fleet Spin as I was waiting for Pete.  Took us right to F Flat West Reeds. The wind wasn't too bad, and temps were warm enough to keep us from getting cold. I got two bass lickety-split on the Piranha, so I gave it to Pete, and he pretty much crushed them. I put on the Junebug Jackhammer and caught them as well. Even after the skirt came off. I missed more bites than Pete. I'd say I caught 60% of my bites, and Pete got 75% of his. We had three potential doubles but only managed to get it once. One time I lost the fish, and the other time we both lost the fish. Actually a fun time with Pete. Pete wanted a picture with almost every fish.

18.98lbs

Pete: 14Bass 1Pike 
Me: 7Bass 3Pike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
9:00-10:30PM Eddys Jetty North

Skunked (Fishing with Pete. Walleyes of various sizes were out there, just not biting. Not a surprise. Pete saved my Shadow Rap by wading in to get it. He snagged it on a big rock about 8 feet out at the center of North Jetty.)

 

No comments: