Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Nice Night, Better Bite On The Dog

7.50" Demon/Minnow

 4:45-8:30PM East Even 2021 Spot, East Farther Out Bulldog
34-41℉, PC to Cloudy mist, 5-18mph W

Got a later start than I should have aided a bit by the truck not starting. I arrived just after a guy on a snowmobile headed out to the exact area I planned on setting up on. I screwed up by not setting up farther out. I was on aggressive small fish to start. Somehow, my bobber line and THE Jig rod got caught up on one another. Had to clip both lines. The bite was slowed down after that, so I drilled holes farther out. Fish out there were mixed with quite a few 10-inchers up high, but did get a couple lower in the water as well. Plenty of little guys as well. Missed quite a few bites on the minnow and the Fly. After 8PM it really slowed down.

22 Demon
19 VMC Fly
6 THE Jig

47 Crips

No comments: