Sunday, February 20, 2022

Good Night at the Dog

 

Forgot to take a picture tonight

4:00-8:45PM HouseHole22 Bulldog Lake
16-32℉, PC, 3-12mpn N NE

When I arrived, there was a Suburban parked on the ice at the access. Thought that was strange. There was one guy with a wheeler at the far side of the lake and one permanent over there as well. I got out drilled my four holes, and there were fish all over the place right under the ice. There was also some fish 20' deep. I was an idiot and placed the camera deep. A couple of trucks drove out in short order. When the guys closer to me started drilling, the high fish vamoosed. I talked to the other guy whose son had been out earlier this week. He was told South of the fish houses. I told him where the houses were. I had fish moving in and out all night up high and down low. I did spy one pike up high. Solid night, too bad we are getting a snowstorm tomorrow and may have a foot plus by the time it's over on Tuesday.

37 Demon
12 VMC Tubby
3 Mini Rippin' Rap
1 Cubby
1 VMC Fly

54 Crips
1 Pike

No comments: