Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Little Crips On the Dog Today

7.5" Glow Demon/Minnow

4:30-6:45PM NE of the 2021 Spot on Bulldog
13-21℉, PC, 5-20mph NW

Yesterday I didn't get out because the battery on the truck died. Got a new battery. There are 3 perms set up out where I've been fishing and they are on the juice. All three houses were occupied, so they are locals. I hoped maybe there would be fish off to the North, but they were small. Since I was out the last time somebody drilled a bunch of holes in a grid. The little guys were on the minnow to start. I had the camera down ad saw quite a few fish.  The little crappies were on the minnow to start. At about 5:15PM it got slow and never picked up again. The biggest fish of the night was a 9-incher that was about 10-feet down. Because of the wind, my feet were getting cold and the bite was slow, so I called things early tonight.

15 Demon
2 THE Jig (Chart/Org, Pink/Glow)
2 VMC Fly
2 Cubby Mini-Mite
1 VMC Tubby

22 Crips

No comments: