Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Last Bass In the Trophy For 2021

Sun Setting on 2021 Season In The Trophy

 
One of two in the SE Corner

Ended With A Platte Lake Special

3:30-5:30PM SE Corner, LSB, SWBI, NPBI, F Flat
40-52℉, PC, 0-5 mph SW

I got out later than I really should have. Started in front of the Old Resort in our Bay. I got pike on two consecutive casts in the SE Corner. I then bounced to LSB. Nothing going on there. I then headed to the SW Corner of the Big Island as the sun was setting. I got a pike on the Jackhammer as I was trolling for Tuma's spot to where I have caught fish in the past. That didn't work out, so I quickly went to NPBI and the  F Flat. I got two Platte Lake Specials at my waypoint. No clue what is so special about that spot. I'll give that spot one last shot when I take the Trophy out tomorrow.

No comments: