Thursday, May 14, 2009

Short Report

Left the house at 7PM. Bulldog was covered up. Nothing at Rock or Jenny's. Arrived at the GOMH a little after 8PM. SW and SE had people. Saw the guy on the SW was fishing suckers and had one toothy bullhead and caught a couple of bass. I fished the NE side and got one small jumpin bullhead and missed a few bites. I ended up tearing through 3 Zoom Speed craws on the watermelon Moonsoor Swim Jig. Pretty sure at least one of the missed fish was a pike. Eventually the family fishing the SE side left so I switched to over there. Saw a couple of signs of fish but I couldn't get them to go. Missed a toothy bullhead on a white Outcast Swim Jig with white Zoom Super Speed Craw. I got 3 jumpin bullheads on the Monsoor Swim Jig. I headed out a little after 9PM.

No comments: