Thursday, June 29, 2023

Bad Plan Tonight, What Was I Thinking

I eventually put a few in the boat

Almost threw Camo to the sharks tonight


I was in Turtle mode tonight. Spent the first 40 minutes in Platte according to my plan. I should have just sent it to the South end of Sully rather than using docks in Platte for my "trigger" to go as was the plan for tonight. I had one pike hit the jig between docks, and slop in Channel Inn Bay was worthless. As I was done pulling weeds off the motor while preparing to leave Platte, the tree frog jumped on my hand, starting me, and I flipped him into the water. I assisted him in getting back in the boat, which is where he wanted to be. I ended up running to the NW access in Sully and missed my first five or six bites and hit a reed backlashing the reel so badly I had to cut it. I did eventually get my head in the game, putting 5 bass in the boat and losing two more close enough to count. My final two bass came at the NE INT Reed PT tip. 11.11 lbs for my best 6 bass, pretty amazin, seeing as how I only landed 5 bass.

5Bass 2Pike 

No comments: