Friday, January 28, 2022

Slower Night On the Dog

 

10" Glow Demon/Minnow

4:45-8:15PM 2021 Spot a little to the North Bulldog Lake
7-13℉, PC, 2-4mph SW

I elected not to get more minnows, the bite was off tonight so I didn't run out. Didn't have anything show up in the first 15-minutes. Then a school showed up but quickly scattered when a pike showed up and hung around. After about 10 minutes it left. I started getting a few, but mostly lookers. I had another pike come through up high around 5:15.  The action picked up after I pulled the camera until about 7:45PM or so. Almost didn't take a picture, but thankfully I remembered when I caught the best fish of the night at about 7:50PM. Thankfully, it was warmer than forecast. I was comfortable tonight.

5 THE Jig
20 Demon
16 VMC Tubby

41 Crips landed

No comments: