Monday, January 24, 2022

Good Night Of Watching 'Em

9" Glow Demon/Minnow
22

4:30-6:30PM 2021 Spot Bulldog Lake
-2 to 5℉, PC, 2-8mph W

It was above freezing today and not too windy so I wanted to get out before the big chill again tomorrow. Nobody was there when I arrived, but somebody had been out earlier. I basically went right to my weigh point. Nothing down there to start so I put the camera down and pretty quickly I had crappies moving in. I even saw a sunfish. Some of the crappies were aggressive, so nibbled. It stayed pretty consistent until about 5:45 when I pulled the camera up. I think the fish get shy with the UV light on the camera. I did get a few more. It was the Cubby and Demon tonight. A lot of Aqua-Vu fish.

30 Cubby
22 Demon/Minnow
3 THE Jig
2 VMC Fly

57 Crips Total





 

No comments: