Friday, May 07, 2021

Catching Fish On the NW Juice Tonight

Caught a Full Bag Of Potato Chips

4.76lbs, not quite 19-inches



6:15-8:30PM NW Juice Platte Lake
40-53℉, PC, 0-5mph NW

I wasn't in a giant hurry to get out tonight because the wind was blowing 10-15mph out of the NW for most of the late afternoon. It finally started to settle down around 6PM when I headed out. I did some mapping on my way to the NW Juice. There was loon activity, baitfish activity, and fish activity. Between 6:30-8:00PM, it was pretty much bite after bite with small sunfish, pike, and bass. Whenever it slicked off I could see baitfish activity all around me on the surface. For whatever reason, the bite basically quit at 8PM. I went to mapping by 8:40 and did that until about 10:30 or so. The water level is really starting to get low. I missed the boat lane a bit to the left on my first try. I had to push it out and do it again.

No comments: