Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Much Better At Landing Bites Tonight

 
Nice 1st fish on T.H.E. Jig

Well fed bullhead

4:50-7:45PM 16' Farthest South Set of holes, same ones I got most of my bites last night.
31-33℉, Cloudy, 0-4 SSE

I had to wait for Mom to finish her report, so I got out 30 to 40 minutes later than I would have otherwise. I did drill a camera hole where I mostly fished last night. I was pushing the light envelope and only managed to see a couple of sunfish. The very first drop with the THE Jig produced a quality crappie. I did a much better job landing my bites tonight. I would say I was about 75%. The fish were mostly around 9", no little guys tonight. Maybe I got 4 keepers total, 10 inches is my minimum keeper. I got one bullhead; I kept the bullhead hooked on the line for about 15 minutes because the crappies were active with it swimming around. The action slowed down around 7 PM. Early on a big minnow got bit and seemed to call them in.

21Crip 
1Bullhead
3 to 5 sunfish 

No comments: