Friday, July 28, 2023

DNF

 I got to the lake place at about 6:45, and it seemed like there were more wasps flying around the boat house door than last night. I didn't think to have Dad pick up some spray when he went into Onamia, so I went and did it; Two trips worth. I didn't notice the guy bagged the bottles separately and left without them and had to drive back to get them. I got back from the second trip at about 8:25. So I waited until the wasps turned in for the evening then Steve came down and sprayed where they were getting into the wall above the inside of the garage door. Hopefully, it did the job, but it's possible this may be a multiple-day project.

Camo was inside the life jacket on my chair at the back of the boat when I arrived, but I never saw him again. It could be that he was hanging out on the side of the boat where I couldn't see him or maybe he went on shore leave and will be back. Or maybe we have now parted company and it is on to a new adventure for my little friend.

No comments: