Friday, July 14, 2023

Hazy Morning With Todd

Todd glad to get a bass after getting shut out last night

Todd semi-glad to get a pike after getting skunked last night

Todd with one of his biggest ever pike

I got me a bass eventually, a good hour and half plus into the trip

Hazy Morning

5:30-8:15 AM: NW Rice to NW Juice, Chuck's Point through Green Cabin, NPBI
60-70℉, Hazy Sun, 0-5mph SSW
Low 70's Water Low Falling

Started at the NW Rice Bed, and Todd got a bass and pike quickly. I lost a good bass that hit the ToadZ out of the pads right at the boat. It was slow, with an occasional pike. We fished through the NW Juice, then made a move for Chuck's Point. I got my bass there after Todd missed a couple of bites. The bass may have been our last blow-up of the morning as the Point and Green Cabin Bay were dead. We stopped at NPBI on the way back and didn't get a bite. Platte Lake is back on my shit list.

Todd: 1Bass 4Pike, 
Me: 2Bass 4Pike 
 

No comments: